Saturday 5 September 2009

Banish the straightners for a while, the kinks are in ;)







Well, I've decided that I'm going to stop using straightners for a month, to help my hair and give it a healthy glow instead of it being frazzled every two days when I would usually straighten it. Instead of straightening I've opted to having a shower at night and while my hair is still sopping wet, french plaiting it in either 2 french plaits of 4 if you want it extra curly. I sleep in them over night, and in the morning they're dry and still smell of my lovely shampoo [Lee Strafford Poker Straight is the one I'm using at the moment, I love it! Recommend it alot!] Before you undo the plaits spray hairspray on your hair as it helps the curls stay in longer (Kate aka toothpoastekisses, told me this! :) ] Leave a few minutes, and then undo the plaits. Finishing with a spray on hairspray and I also use Lee Strafford humidiffier, leave it quite messy and put a headband on your forehead and you're ready to go!

5 comments:

  1. oo what a fabby idea:D the hairspray thing hahaa wonder who told you that!!:D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why I said who told me! Aka..you! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I can read:D i was being sarcastic:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks super cute! i've been trying the 'touseled' look, but i never thought of braiding it! i think i will have to try it:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thankyou! Yeah, it's deffo a good idea! :) And it only takes maximum 5 minutes to do once you wake up. Which is perfect cos I love my bed ALOT! haha!

    ReplyDelete