Saturday 22 August 2009

5 Random Facts about me :)



Since this is my first blog, I thought a little bit of an introduction was needed :)




..Eine:
I go dancing regularly at June Fletchers, atleast 2 times a week from the tender age of around 5 - however I did go when I was around two, but decided I didn't like it..just yet! I do ballet, tap, modern, jazz, street, acro and I do a little bit of teaching sometimes. I also do pointe work. (Which absolutely kills your feet, but looks amazing when it is done properly!)

..Zwei:
I have one foot (my..right foot) which is unusually bigger than my left foot. By about half an inch!! :O

..Drei:
My favorite sandwiches are...Cheese and Marmite!! Yummy! I highly recommend. Although you do either 'love it, or hate it' ;]

..Vier:
I count Heat Magazine as my bible! :) ..love it!!

..Funf:
I know this is going to sound really boring, but another random fact is that I am ALWAYS (Okay, somedays I'm not, but generally I am..) smiling, and mostly happy with things. Yes I enjoy a good bitch, but doesn't anyone? I never intend to inflict harm, or hurt upon anyone, and would never do so in the future. Yes I enjoy a good cry, it's good for your health I think..sometimes you can't just keep things bottled up, and I've realised this in the last few months.


....sorry for sounding really REALLY morbid on fact 5..I'm new to this blog business :)









xxx

1 comment:

  1. "a good bitching sesh"

    we know all about that one:D
    lovely first post dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete